Makeup Tips & Tricks
- Make certain that your moisturizer has had enough time to fully absorb into your skin before applying foundation. Use a tissue to remove any excess oil or moisturizer from the skins surface before applying makeup.
- These powders can be applied wet for a dramatic effect or to be used as liquid eyeliner. When applied dry the powders give a sophisticated subtle effect.
- These powders can be used on the face and body. As eyeshadow, blushed, mixed into lipstick or lip gloss and apply with clear nail polish. The only colors that cannot be applied to lips are the blues. All the other colors can be used all over the face and body.
- For the most consistent makeup applications wash your makeup brushes and sponges in mild shampoo once a week.
- A lighter shade of concealer can be used as a highlighter under the brows, on the cheek bones and down the center of the nose to add dimension to the face.
How to use:
Tinted Beauty Balm (BB Crème)
BB Crème gives you all-in-one results. It can be used alone or as a primer under your liquid/powder foundation.
Step 1: Blot your face with toner (do not use your daytime moisturize when you use our Tinted BB Crème).
Step 2: Apply 1 or 2 pumps of BB Creme to the back of your hand using it a palette and dot a small amount on your forehead, nose, chin and cheeks and blend as you would moisturizer.
Step 3: Allow it to setting on your skin for several minutes before proceeding. You can proceed to either applying foundation or apply a list dusting of finishing powder.
Satin finish Liquid Foundation
Applying liquid foundation with a foundation brush will give you a wonderfully flawless application.
Step 1: Blot your face with a dry tissue to ensure that there is no excess oil or moisturizer left on your skin.
Step 2: Apply 1 or 2 pumps of foundation to the back of your hand using it a palette and dot a small amount on your forehead, nose, chin and cheeks.
Step 3: Spread the foundation using a stippling motion working from the center of your face, blend the outward towards the hair line.
Step 4: Allow the foundation to dry for several minutes before applying finishing powder to set the makeup.
Apply with a concealer brush using a patting motion. Blend until the area is completely covered. Concealer should be applied before powder foundation and as needed after liquid foundation has been applied.
Hint: Apply a little concealer to your eyelids and lips as a base for your eye shadow and lipstick.
(Universal Setting Powder, Mattifying Powder and Natural Glow Finishing Powder)
Gently shake a small amount of powder into the lid.
Step 1: Dip and swirl your face brush until the powder is absorbed into the brush.
Step 2: Tap the brush handle on the edge of the lid to remove excess powder. Apply in a circular motion starting at the jaw line and working your way around your face.
Step 3: Apply your powder in layers until you obtain the coverage you desire.
Any of these powders can be used as eyeshadow, blush and bronzer.
As - Eye shadow: Gently shake a small amount of powder into the lid. Press a shadow brush into the powder several times. Gently press the powder onto your eye lids and then sweep the brush across the lids to blend. A contrasting or deeper shade can be blended into the crease if desired. For a long lasting dramatic effect apply the powders with a damp shadow brush.
As - Blushes and Bronzer: Gently shake a small amount of powder into the lid. Dip and swirl a blush push into the powder. Tap the brush handle on the edge of the lid to remove excess powder. Apply to cheeks as usual. Apply a small amount of blush first and allow is settle on your skin for several minutes before applying another layer to achieve the desire look.